- 纹身完成后数小时后(最多5个小时),揭去纹身 处的保鲜膜,用温水掺合沐浴露(稀释后),将纹身处残留的药膏和皮肤渗出的组织液残留物冲洗干净.不可用力擦拭伤口.待清洗完成后,
需要在纹身处涂抹专用纹身修复药膏,比如CAM,EASY TATTOO 等,不可使用其他护肤品,或乳液乳霜.
- 纹身愈合期间内,不可以游泳,桑拿,日光浴,或者曝晒导致皮肤灼伤,恢复的纹身处皮肤还 比较新,轻微的刺激就容易导致皮肤受创.
- 纹身的质量,需要你仔细按照这样的方法的保养 .
常州纹身店 老杨纹身工作室 郑重说明&纹身及穿孔的保养:
How to take care of fresh tattoo
1. After doing a tattoo, tattooartist put a plastic dressing on the place where tattoo has been made. After few hours (maximum 5) you must
take of the plastic and clean tattoo by lipid water with liquid soap. After cleaning you must use a special ointment called:
BEPANTHEN, EASY TATTOO, or ALANTAN. Remember don’t use a cream but ointment!
2. You must clean and oil the tattoo during 3 weeks, 3 or 4 times a day (or more, cause tattoo can’t be dirty or dry).
3. You can’t scratch the scabs, they’ll peel of alone, without your help. You can’t scratch tattoo even when it will be itch. Those things are natural during the healing process.
4. You can’t use: swimming pool, gym, sauna, solarium, sunbath etc. till minimum one month after tattooing. Fresh tattoo is a fresh wound, one moment is enough to infect it!
5. You shouldn’t take a bath, it will better to take a quick shower.
6. Remember the quality of this tattoo depends on you.
How should you take care of your new piercing :
1. First, wash your hands with soap and water before touching or cleaning the pierced area. (Don't let anyone else touch the pierced area until it is healed, don’t touch it if it is not necessary).
2. Gently wash the area around the piercing using - DENTOSEPT – toungue (3 times a day per 2 weeks/ after each meal and cigarettes, 40% of Dentosept, the rest of water) - OCETNISEPT SPRAY- other piercings ( cotton swab could be very helpful). You must clean the pierced area 3 times a day (1st month, after 1st month only from time to time)
3. Avoid over cleaning. This will likely break down your skin and delay healing.
4. Don’t use antibacterial ointments cause they don't allow air to get to the area and they trap bacteria.
5. From time to time you must check that balls are still screw (first clean your hands).
6. Don’t use alcohol, peroxide, or other strong soaps to clean the area. These products are harsh and will irritate and dryout your skin.
7. Keep things clean that come in contact with the body part that has been pierced.
8. Avoid using cosmetics, lotions, hairspray or other kinds of beauty products around your piercing.
9. Don’t use a hot tub or swim in public pools until your piercing has healed. If you must swim, cover the piercing with a waterproof Bandaid.
10. Don’t drink alcohol (3 days). If you smoke cigarettes, try to smoke less (tongue and lips piercing)
11. Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, it will be helpful during healing process.